improve your chess in 7 days - Lane
No time to study but want to win more chess games?
Improve Your Chess in 7 Days is packed with practical tips, hints on how to improve, learn from the champions and find out how to beat them - in just a week. With one short chapter for each day of the week, the book is ideal for social chess players and includes a sprinkling of chess cartoons to keep you smiling as you read:
- Day 1 - So You Want to be Good?
- Day 2 - Understanding the Openings
- Day 3 - Strategy versus Tactics
- Day 4 - Creating the Attack
- Day 5 - Avoiding Blunders
- Day 6 - Mastering the Ending
- Day 7 - The Art of Swindling
With comments and advice after each move, this is as clear a guide to improving your chess as you will ever need.
Who should read this book? This book is aimed at all chess players who wants to improve in chess.